Saturday, December 20, 2008

ok lets try this again

sooooo I have received many comments that I should just write stuff so I will
stuff
stuff
ssssssssssssttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffff
is that enough stuff for you guys? I hope so.
now my brother (who wants the computer) says i should end with some sort of pearl of wisdom or something cool like that, so here it goes
um
think hard
when you use a porta pottie make sure the lid is down because won't stink as bad.

there you go have a good day
the scruffy has spoken
(maybe this blog will survive!)

4 comments:

Logan Thomas said...

Um. If you are using a porta-pottie shouldn't you make sure the lid is UP? Y'know, so that you can..um..use it?

Haley said...

*raises eyebrows*

*shakes head*

Boys...

Eric Evans said...

Scott I don't think your blog is surviving very well. You're doing worse than I am...

A said...

again! again!